THE WORLD IS BEING DISRUPTED BY NEW TECHNOLOGIES LIKE AI & MACHINE LEARNING.
IS YOUR MISSION TO INSPIRE COMPANIES AND HELP THEM EXPLOIT THE FULL POTENTIAL OUT OF THEIR DATA?
THEN JOIN US!
- Leading and participating in transversal and strategic business consulting projects, focused within the domains of Data Vision & Strategy, Digital Data Transformation, Change Management and Data Governance & Master Data Management.
- Support clients in evaluating, assessing and documenting data requirements, capabilities and risks, including business case definitions and developing detailed roadmaps.
- Supporting in the definition of a Vision and Strategy around Data Management.
- Defining the overall solution architecture for Data Management and implementing Data Management capabilities, customized to the requirements of the client, e.g. Data Quality, Master Data Management, Data Security, Data Architecture, Data Governance and Organization, etc.
- Inspire and help our clients exploit the full potential out of their data, make them data-driven and prepare them for data applications like Big Data, Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
- You’re a fast learner and critical thinker that breaks down business challenges to their elementary information components and shape tailor-made solutions based on the requirements of our client.
- You have experience in defining the Data Management roadmap, Vision and Strategy of a client and build the business case to support that Vision.
- You’re able to define a Master Data Management approach and a Data Quality capability, including operating model and solution implementation.
- You have experience on integration and data architecture projects involving ETL, modeling, data quality and data governance.
- You have experience in data modeling for multi-domain information centric projects, and in building the Data Governance operating model and related organization.
- You have the clear intent and motivation to further develop skills in other domains of Data Management.
- You have experience in project management, budgeting, planning and roadmap construction and have knowledge of Agile methodologies and ways of working.
- You have hands-on experience with implementation of data management or data transformation tools, languages or libraries (Collibra, Informatica, IBM, SAS, …).
- You have a pro-active mindset, are able to work independently and provide updates about the progress of your projects.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- You have excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, and you’re capable of building easy relationships with management stakeholders.
- You have the ability to organize, facilitate and lead workshops and bootcamps.
- You have a detailed understanding of both the ‘traditional’ data context and the ‘new’ data possibilities with big data solutions.
- You’re bilingual in English and Dutch or French
- Finally and most importantly, you’re passioned about (Big) Data, technology and trends.
One Data Partner inspires companies and helps them exploit the full potential of their data. By building bridges between the Business world and the Data world, we make the Data of our clients one of the most valuable assets to their company. One Data Partner wants to transform the way companies deal with and utilize their data. Everybody in the next five to ten years will be exploiting the full potential of their data by using Advanced Analytics & AI. Using our unlimited passion for business, data and technology will help them prepare.
One Data Partner is a young start-up, yet we have the backing and strength of a very large company: One Data Partner is one of the more than 300 companies in the Cronos Group. Cronos is a 25-year-old Belgian firm with entrepreneurship in its DNA. Privately held, Cronos is 4,300+ people strong with companies doing everything from data strategy to analytics to AI. Besides the stability of the Cronos “platform,” we also benefit from the deep tech expertise at our sister companies. Being part of One Data Partner makes you also part of the Cronos Group, which is a win for you in terms of tremendous upward mobility into entrepreneurship, management, private equity, and other tech and business opportunities within the Group.
If you’re convinced that this job is a perfect match with what you want, then send us your CV and motivation letter and let’s talk soon!