THE WORLD IS BEING DISRUPTED BY NEW TECHNOLOGIES LIKE AI & MACHINE LEARNING.
IS YOUR MISSION TO INSPIRE COMPANIES AND HELP THEM EXPLOIT THE FULL POTENTIAL OUT OF THEIR DATA?
THEN JOIN US!
- Leading and participating in transversal and strategic business consulting projects, focused within the domains of Data Warehousing, Advanced Analytics, Big Data, Data Science & applications of Artificial Intelligence.
- Support clients in evaluating, assessing and documenting Vendor landscape and technology assessment, capabilities and risks, including use case qualification, value proposition and developing detailed roadmaps.
- Defining proof of concepts to prove the value of Big Data use cases and formulating solution architecture, such as drafting models and advice for writing technical documentation.
- Defining the overall solution framework for Data Architecture and implementing Business Intelligence capabilities, customized to the requirements of the client, e.g. Data Warehouse Modeling, Cloud Data Management, Security & Governance, Data Visualization, Data Analysis, Automated Machine Learning, etc.
- Implementing a data architecture (within the system and between systems) based on standards for storage, consultation, handling and archiving of data.
- Full lifecycle implementation from requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development, testing, and deployment.
- Inspire and help our clients exploit the full potential out of their data, make them data-driven and prepare them for data applications like Big Data, Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
- You’re a fast learner and critical thinker that breaks down business challenges to their elementary information components and shape tailor-made solutions based on the requirements of our client.
- You have experience across systems integration, business intelligence, analytics, data management and solution architecture.
- You have good knowledge of big data, analytics and AI market landscape.
- You have experience in end to end implementation of a big data or an analytics platform.
- You have the clear intent and motivation to further develop skills in other domains of Big Data and Data Analytics.
- You have experience in project management, budgeting, planning and roadmap construction and have knowledge of waterfall and Agile methodologies and ways of working.
- You have hands-on experience with end to end implementation of big data platforms or data analytics tools, languages or libraries (Cloudera, Hortonworks, NoSQL, R, Python, Tableau, SAS, Dataiku, …).
- You have a pro-active mindset, are able to work independently and provide updates about the progress of your projects.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- You have excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, and you’re capable of building easy relationships with management stakeholders.
- You have the ability to organize, facilitate and lead workshops and bootcamps.
- You have a detailed understanding of both the ‘traditional’ data context and the ‘new’ data possibilities with big data solutions.
- You’re bilingual in English and Dutch or French
- Finally and most importantly, you’re passioned about (Big) Data, technology and trends.
One Data Partner inspires companies and helps them exploit the full potential of their data. By building bridges between the Business world and the Data world, we make the Data of our clients one of the most valuable assets to their company. One Data Partner wants to transform the way companies deal with and utilize their data. Everybody in the next five to ten years will be exploiting the full potential of their data by using Advanced Analytics & AI. Using our unlimited passion for business, data and technology will help them prepare.
One Data Partner is a young start-up, yet we have the backing and strength of a very large company: One Data Partner is one of the more than 300 companies in the Cronos Group. Cronos is a 25-year-old Belgian firm with entrepreneurship in its DNA. Privately held, Cronos is 4,300+ people strong with companies doing everything from data strategy to analytics to AI. Besides the stability of the Cronos “platform,” we also benefit from the deep tech expertise at our sister companies. Being part of One Data Partner makes you also part of the Cronos Group, which is a win for you in terms of tremendous upward mobility into entrepreneurship, management, private equity, and other tech and business opportunities within the Group.
If you’re convinced that this job is a perfect match with what you want, then send us your CV and motivation letter and let’s talk soon!