At Arinti, we believe in the power of Artificial Intelligence. It will re-shape the world as we know it in the following years and fundamentally change the way people interact.
We are building up a team of Applied Artificial Intelligence Specialists, to deliver compelling AI solutions. Are you the person we are looking for?
We offer challenging jobs with career opportunities in a stable company that values quality and commitment. Our young, dynamic team encourages knowledge sharing in order to stay on top of the latest AI technology trends. We help them by organizing ‘Academy Days’ four times a year, where all our consultants gather to learn from each other’s experiences and end the day with a fun activity.
Knowledge and skills
Domain knowledge and skills are obviously important basic requirements but we also expect you to obtain certifications, to actively coach your customers and to take initiative and responsibility.
You will get the opportunity to choose the type of customer you prefer: some projects are long-term and require your presence at the customer’s offices for months or even years, while other projects are short-term assignments, for instance for prototyping, training and problem-solving.
Arinti is a human-sized company that strives for a positive work-life balance. We’re proud of our start-up culture and look for individuals that can pave the road ahead together with us! We follow our own strategy, while always being able to count on the support of the large Cronos Group network.
Software engineer for chat- and voicebot developmentThe Software Engineer who joins our ranks will already have a strong vision of the Conversational Interface field and is eager to develop it further within Arinti.
To grow and further shape our Arinti expertise we are not just looking for anyone. The Software Engineer who joins our ranks will have a strong interest in the Artificial Intelligence field and is eager to develop it further within Arinti. Whether you are a seasoned developer or just got off the school benches, with the right attitude we have a place for you!
- You have the eagerness to further develop your AI knowledge with practical projects.
- Not only do you have a strong interest in AI projects, you are also able to translate this interest in compelling solutions for our customers.
- You are an intrapreneur who develops and expands our range of AI Services.
- You are willing to dive deep in your field of interest(s) and become a real domain expert.
- You play a co-creating role within the team to evangelize others, customers and co-workers, in the magnificent world of AI technology.
If a great deal of the following applies to you, then we’d like to get to know you better:
- You are an AI enthusiast: more specific you are immensely interested in Conversational Interfaces, Chatbots, Voicebots and Robots. Maybe you have already worked on similar projects in the past, the better!
- You are looking forward to acquiring a thorough knowledge of the Azure Bot Service so that you are able to build chat- and voicebots with the same ease as a nine-year-old builds Lego sets.
- You can immerse yourself, very rapidly, in the AI-related issues of widely-different companies in various industries and can distil that into practical, AI solutions.
- You have a ‘can do’ mentality. You are able to function independently as well as in a team
- If this job sounds like you, then the odds are that you hold a bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or have been working as a software engineer for a while.
- You are perfectly bilingual (Dutch-English). Knowledge of French is a distinct plus.
We predict (pun intented) that you will enjoy your time at our company! Here’s what we can offer you:
- A very challenging AI job that you can mold and shape yourself, to a large extent.
- We will provide adequate training and coaching to get you in the ‘expert level’ of AI
- You will find yourself in a solid company with many career-building opportunities: Arinti is a new initiative under the Cronos Group; Cronos has over 4500 employees and we keep growing at a rapid clip.
- Consequently, there are a lot of team meetings and teambuilding activities where we network and have a good time.
- As a company, we stand by our core values: we take care of our employees and customers, we are dedicated, entrepreneurial and respectful, and do everything in a positive team spirit.
- And, naturally, a competitive remuneration package (including company car and all sorts of extralegal benefits) awaits you.