THE WORLD IS BEING DISRUPTED BY NEW TECHNOLOGIES LIKE AI & MACHINE LEARNING.
IS YOUR MISSION TO INSPIRE COMPANIES AND HELP THEM EXPLOIT THE FULL POTENTIAL OUT OF THEIR DATA?
THEN JOIN US!
- You will be participating in transversal and strategic business consulting projects, focused within the domains of Data Vision & Strategy, Digital Data Transformation, Change Management, Data Governance, Data Warehousing, Advanced Analytics, Big Data, Data Science & applications of Artificial Intelligence.
- You have a functional profile seeking to bridge the gap between Business and IT to deliver value-added solutions to our clients.
- You will play a pivotal role in our business by supporting all project opportunities and our strategic sales and marketing activities.
- You will be involved in developing and delivering project critical documents, business case development and supporting client cases.
- You will support clients in evaluating, assessing and documenting data requirements, capabilities and risks, including business case definitions and developing detailed roadmaps.
- Your responsibilities/contributions include also customized research and case study searching.
- You will be supporting our strategic sales & marketing activities, this include also client responses writing, engage and expanding online lead generation, and supporting internal projects.
- You will work closely with the senior project consultants as this is an important role in ensuring the success of our projects and our business growth activities.
- This is an evolutive position and you will receive all required support to grow within the organization.
- Bachelor/Master Degree
- You have 1 to 3 years of hands-on experience within the domains of business intelligence, data technology and project management
- Bilingual in English and Dutch or French
- Fast learner and critical thinker
- Clear intent and motivation to further develop skills in other domains of Data Management, Big Data and/or Analytics
- Experience in or knowledge of project management and project deliverables
- Experience in writing case studies and/or whitepapers
- Pro-active mindset, are able to work independently and provide updates about the progress of your projects
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Finally and most importantly, you’re passioned about (Big) Data, technology and trends.
One Data Partner inspires companies and helps them exploit the full potential of their data. By building bridges between the Business world and the Data world, we make the Data of our clients one of the most valuable assets to their company. One Data Partner wants to transform the way companies deal with and utilize their data. Everybody in the next five to ten years will be exploiting the full potential of their data by using Advanced Analytics & AI. Using our unlimited passion for business, data and technology will help them prepare.
One Data Partner is a young start-up, yet we have the backing and strength of a very large company: One Data Partner is one of the more than 300 companies in the Cronos Group. Cronos is a 25-year-old Belgian firm with entrepreneurship in its DNA. Privately held, Cronos is 4,300+ people strong with companies doing everything from data strategy to analytics to AI. Besides the stability of the Cronos “platform,” we also benefit from the deep tech expertise at our sister companies. Being part of One Data Partner makes you also part of the Cronos Group, which is a win for you in terms of tremendous upward mobility into entrepreneurship, management, private equity, and other tech and business opportunities within the Group.
If you’re convinced that this job is a perfect match with what you want, then send us your CV and motivation letter and let’s talk soon!